Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ramblings

Halo O.D.S.T. (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) came out yesterday... kind of want to play it, because I've played all the other Halo games... I'm wondering at the name though, why don't you just call it Halo T.G.W.T.R.L.A. (The Game With The Really Long Acronym) but maybe that was already taken...

In other news I'm starting to get a little behind in school... or at least I feel like it.. When I look over my syllabi, I'm doing ok... could be paranoia.

Which brings me to my paranoia. I'm pretty much paranoid about lots. Government, Media, etc. I wonder sometimes if I've got my own little version of the Truman show... but then I realize that's not realistic. but it could happen. says my brain. and they are out there. they know.
I don't know exactly who "they" are.

This is not very interesting as a whole, but if you think about how much information this gives about my life and psyche, then it is. psyche....

That reminds me of this book that I read once. actually I think i read it twice....
Till we have faces, by C.S. Lewis. a tragedy, a myth retold. How can the gods meet us face to face til we have faces?

How can we tell people who we are til we know who we are? How can we understand the world around us until we understand ourselves?

I should maybe read that again. I think i have it....
I'll get a pen and paper one day and write down my total life reading list, as best i can remember. mostly I'll go through our bookshelves and write down the ones I have and have read.... would that be an interesting blog?

1 comment: